Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Granite & Furniture

We went to the Granite Expo today to choose granite. There are sooo many choices and it's really hard to know what it will actually look like with the cabinets in the kitchen. I guess we'll have to cross our fingers that it will look good!

After that, we stopped by a few furniture stores to get ideas for the house. We fell in love with the bedframe below. We love how it has storage under the bed!


We are suuuper excited to start decorating the house!!!!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE this bed! AHHHH so excited to see all the decorations come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The storage under the bed is what sold me on the new bed I put in your room at my house!!! (Like how I said "your" room?)

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!

If you don't want to log into an account to comment, select "Name/URL" from the drop down options.