Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

Who's the fairest of them all? Not quite sure, but I can tell you that the wall above the credenza is quite adorable! We've been looking through Houzz and Joss & Main for nice piece of artwork to hang over the credenza for the past few months and finally found the perfect addition!

Here's a "before" picture:



A few ideas we liked initially:

We thought a mirror with a fun border would be a nice addition. Although, they were all a bit out of our price range.

Then we thought maybe some artwork?

But even though they were adorable, they still didn't feel quite right. Then, one fateful trip to Target changed the search entirely. I was wandering through the home decorating aisles just in case I stumbled upon something cute when I saw the most adorable set of 3 mirrors. It was exactly what we were looking for but I didn't want to buy it until I showed it to CJ. Unfortunately, when I got home to show it to CJ on the Target website, I noticed that it was only available online. That means that I only saw it in the store because someone returned it! By the time we went back to Target to buy it, it was gone. We were bummed but decided to just order it online and anxiously wait for it to arrive. 


Something else we loved about these mirrors? They are a 1/3 of the price of everything else we were looking at. SOLD!

It was delivered a few days later, we hung it up, and we are in love! The mirrors look perfect above the credenza especially with our new white ceramic vase and flowers from HomeGoods!


1 comment:

  1. I'm finally catching up on your last 2 blogs! I love the mirrors; they look great and tie that all together very nice, with the best part being they were found at Target! Great job, guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!

If you don't want to log into an account to comment, select "Name/URL" from the drop down options.